This week’s Top Ten Tuesday post is all about fictional characters we would crush on if we were another fictional character. I like to refer to this post as my Top Ten Book Boyfriends 🙂
1. Jay Heaton of The Body Finder series–He’s an all-around great and supportive boyfriend to Violet. If you’ve read this series, I don’t think I really need to explain this because I’m pretty sure we all agree.
2. Lucas from Easy–Normally I’m not really attracted to guys that look like Lucas, but he completely won me over in Easy. I want there to be a second book so I can read more about him and swoon a little more.
3. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door–Cricket is adorably nerdy, close to his family, and really sweet. If I were another character in that book, I would have jumped at the opportunity to date Cricket.
4. Adam Wilde from Where She Went–I had a thing for musicians when I was in college, and maybe I still do now to some degree, but boy did I love Adam in Where She Went. I want more books with Adam.
5. Jace from The Mortal Instruments–I haven’t read books four or five, but I was seriously crushing on Jace while reading the first three books. He’s strong, mysterious, and so much more.
6. Edward Cullen from Twilight–Judge me all you want, but I wasn’t really into paranormal YA before I read Twilight. I’ve read Twilight twice and I never read books more than once (unless it’s school related). So yeah. Edward Cullen and I have no shame. P.S. I read the books before they were super popular and being made into horrible movies; a student recommended them. 🙂
7. Noah Calhoun from The Notebook–I know this isn’t technically YA, but I read The Notebook back when I was discovering YA and rediscovering my passion for reading, and I adore Noah. I hated the movie, but I do love Ryan Gosling.
8. Finn Belastra from Born Wicked–I don’t care if he’s “unsuitable.” He’s sweet and romantic and all about Cate.
9. Adam Kent from Shatter Me–Lots of tension and steaminess. I’m sure he’s on plenty of these lists.
10. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone–It’s hard to explain why I would crush on Akiva, but if you’ve read the books in this series you’d probably understand. Maybe it’s the whole protector thing? Or how much he loves Karou?